I am available for presentations or workshops at your mothers’ group, work place or any gathering of new mums or mums-to-be.
The talks can be focused on the group’s needs or interests and can cover various antenatal or postnatal topics, for example:
- Exercising safely during and after your pregnancy
- The impact of physical changes during pregnancy
- Understanding your pelvic floor muscles and strengthening them to reduce stress incontinence
- Preventing and treating back and pelvic pain
- Understanding your abdominals, preventing and treating diastasis rectus abdominis and flattening your tummy post baby
- Returning to exercise and getting back to ‘normal’ after pregnancy
There is no fee for workshops or presentations and I can even do an exercise taster session so please get in touch for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.